Vita3K emulator for Android
- System requirements
- How to install
- How to update
- Last features
- How to download
- Frequently Asked Questions
Vita3K is the world’s first functional experimental open-source Play Station Vita emulator written in Java, compatible with Android OS devices.
Please note that the purpose of the emulator is not to enable illegal activity.
The emulator currently runs some homebrew programs and also able to load most decrypted commercial games.
The project is at an early stage, so please be sensitive to that when opening new issues.
Expect crashes, glitches, low compatibility and poor performance on devices that do not meet the requirements of the table below.
The purpose of the emulator is not to enable illegal activity.
Play Station and PS Vita are trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
The emulator is not related to or endorsed by Sony, or derived from confidential materials belonging to Sony.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||Android 8 (or above)|
|CPU||Arm v8a 64 bit – Quad-core 1.5 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||3 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)|
|Storage||32 MB minimum|
|Display||1080p (or higher)|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
- Download the app on Android device
- Open a file manager on the device
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the .apk file and press Install
- If required, allow Install unknown app
- Launch the app
Applications need to access certain devices systems: as soon as an application is installed, you will be informed of all the permissions it requires.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
You can download any version of this application directly from our website.
You can contact our technical staff and receive the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- Added “Create Home Shortcut” option from the GUI
- Added Auto Update Build function in Settings
- Implemented Native Filepicker on non-GNOME Environments
- Adding support for language patching / rePatch functionality
- Added support cleanup of hoststate without destroying gui
- Implemented forceload mode & forcesave mode for color/stencil/depth surface
Development versions have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
This guide/tutorial can answer the following questions:
- How to install Vita3K emulator on Android
- How to install PS Vita emulator on Android
- How to play PS Vita games on Android
- How to run PS Vita emulator on Android
- Can I play PS Vita on Android