Tachiyomi for iOS
- System requirements
- How to install
- How to update
- Last features
- How to download
- Frequently Asked Questions
Tachiyomi is a free and open source manga reader for iOS (iPhone and iPad devices).
This app is an online and offline reading from over a thousand sources and can automatically keep track of your manga with MyAnimeList, AniList, Kitsu, Shikimori, and Bangumi.
It contains a configurable reader with multiple reading modes, custom color filters, and other settings.
- Online reading from a variety of sources
- Local reading of downloaded content
- A configurable reader with multiple viewers, reading directions and other settings.
- Tracker support: MyAnimeList, AniList, Kitsu, MangaUpdates, Shikimori, and Bangumi support
- Categories to organize your library
- Light and dark themes
- Schedule updating your library for new chapters
- Create backups locally to read offline or to your desired cloud service
The developer of this application does not have any affiliation with the content providers available.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||iOS 9 (or above)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||16 MB minimum|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended devices.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
You may see an error called app not installed or installation blocked due to security reasons.
If you see these errors, you have to uninstall and try to follow the guide above again.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
You can download any version of this application directly from our website.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- Option to automatically split tall downloaded images to improve reader performance (Settings → Downloads → Auto split tall images)
- Show downloaded icon in chapter transitions
- Option to include custom cover when migrating library entries
- Warn when identical manga detected when adding to library from source screen
- Configurable default user agent string (Settings → Advanced → Default user agent string)
- Show better error when trying to open non-supported RARv5 files
- Don’t allow swiping away app update install notification
- Fix MyAnimeList auth expiring
- Fix database corruptions on ROMs that default to unsafe SQLite settings
- Fix local source not showing anything if any entries’ cover can’t be created/loaded
- Fix image MIME issues that cause download errors
- Fix app lock when idle timing logic
- Fix concurrent page downloading
- Fix clicking tags in manga page to perform genre search rendering search filters inoperable
- Handle hyphens in automatic chapter number detection
- Fix sort by chapter numbers
- Fix links to changelog/readme/commits for multisrc extensions
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
This guide/tutorial can answer the following questions:
- Can you run Tachiyomi on iOS?
- How to install Tachiyomi on iOS
- How do you get Tachiyomi on Iphone?
- How do I download Tachiyomi on iPad?
- Is Tachiyomi available for iOS?