SpotiFlyer for iOS
- System requirements
- How to install
- How to update
- Last features
- How to download
- Frequently Asked Questions
SpotiFlyer app is a Kotlin Multiplatform Music Downloader, Supports Spotify, Gaana, Youtube Music, Jio Saavn, SoundCloud.
It’s being rewritten, so stay tuned.
Supports- Playlist, Albums, Tracks; if You know Any Source for Episodes/Podcasts create an Issue sharing It.
It currently can run also on iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
SpotiFlyer is an App (Written in Kotlin), which aims to work as:
- Downloads: Albums, Tracks and Playlists,etc
- Save your Data ,by not Streaming your Fav Songs Online again & again(Just Download Them!)
- No ADS!
- Works straight out of the box and does not require you to generate or mess with your API keys (already included).
- Youtube Music
- (more coming soon)
The availability of YouTube Music / JioSaavn in your country is important for this app to work.
The reason behind this is, we use YouTube Music / JioSaavn to filter out our search results and get the desired song downloaded from Youtube Music OR other providers we may use(like Jio Saavn).
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||iOS 9 (or above)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||16 MB minimum|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended devices.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
You may see an error called app not installed or installation blocked due to security reasons.
If you see these errors, you have to uninstall and try to follow the guide above again.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
You can download any version of this application directly from our website.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- Changed app icon
- Improved performance (for iOS 12+ only)
- Fixed some video glithes
- Reduced loading time
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
This guide/tutorial can answer the following questions:
- Can you run SpotiFlyer on iOS?
- How to install SpotiFlyer on iOS
- How do you get SpotiFlyer on iPhone?
- How do I download SpotiFlyer on iPad?
- Is SpotiFlyer available for iOS?