ShowBox for iOS
- System requirements
- How to install
- How to update
- Last features
- How to download
- Frequently Asked Questions
ShowBox is a free iOS app for latest movies & TV shows database, compatible with iPhone and iPad.
This app automatically fetches all new upcoming movies along with their trailers, cast and crew, and all details you will need to know.
Its smart recommendation engine features similar movies and TV shows you would love, save your favourites offline or in the watch list collection and search the database for all upcoming and old movies, render media files in high quality from settings, Real-time IMDB, RottenTomatoes and MetaCritic ratings/meta score.
ShowBox has implemented the following features:
- It allows the users to check the reviews of the movies
- The app contains the official video premier of the app
- There is no registration and subscription fee for using the app
- Details about the crew profile is available on the app
- Detailed reviews is provided by linking the app with other popular sites like IMDB, TMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and MetaCritic
- It works at a lighting fast speed
- The reviews from ShowBox can be shared on social media sites
One can also check the information about the crew members of the movies on the app.
You can enjoy ShowBox on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod versions, and they will all support this software.
It’s a good entertaining application that ranks at the top of the list of engaging apps in the movie streaming category, and it’s straightforward to use.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||iOS 9 (or above)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||16 MB minimum|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended devices.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
You may see an error called app not installed or installation blocked due to security reasons.
If you see these errors, you have to uninstall and try to follow the guide above again.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
You can download any version of this application directly from our website.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- Finds all movies automatically so you are always up-to-date
- Night-mode activated by default
- Simple, fast and easy to use interface
- Compatible with all major iOS releases
- 100% safe and virus free
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
This guide/tutorial can answer the following questions:
- Can you run ShowBox on iOS?
- How to install ShowBox on iOS
- Can you get ShowBox on iOS?
- Is ShowBox aviable on iOS?
- How to download ShowBox for iPhone?