Scarlet App for iOS
- System requirements
- How to install
- How to update
- Last features
- How to download
- Frequently Asked Questions
Scarlet App is developed by DebianArch and offers a new community for developers to submit their paid apps and allow users to seemlessly protect themselves from revokes.
Their goal getting into Scarlet is to give everybody access to a store that doesn’t tell people to do the workarounds.
Scarlet project is start in 2021; the beginning of a new chapter for 3rd Party Apps iOS 13 and 16.
The app offers the first ever true repo system for all users.
The repo system supports jailbreak repos and jailed users can make use of some features added to the side.
- Force install jailbroken apps while jailed
- Automatically/Manually injects the tweak into the app it’s meant for(no jailbreak required)
- Native repos specifically designed for Scarlet (developers have the ability to choose a dylibs/debs to inject into the specificed app)
Scarlet’s GUI was designed by Xeviks.
He has brought color, vibrancy, movement, and modernity – yet keeping the look simplistic.
DebianArch is the solo-dev of the Scarlet app and is bringing innovative features to reshape the community that was left unchanged.
Instead they created an app with every user in mind to bring a smooth experience.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||iOS 9 (or above)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||16 MB minimum|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended devices.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
You may see an error called app not installed or installation blocked due to security reasons.
If you see these errors, you have to uninstall and try to follow the guide above again.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
You can download any version of this application directly from our website.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- Changed app icon
- Improved compatibility with iOS 15+
- Added new features in advanced settings menu
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
This guide/tutorial can answer the following questions:
- Can you run Scarlet App on iOS?
- How do I install real Scarlet App on iPhone?
- How do you get Scarlet App on Apple?
- How do I download Scarlet App on iOS?
- Is Scarlet App available on iOS?