PCSX4 emulator for Android
- System requirements
- How to install
- How to update
- Last features
- How to download
- Frequently Asked Questions
PCSX4 is an open-source multi-platform experimental PS4 Emulator project written in Java for Android OS.
The first and the only Play Station 4 emulator which allows you to play PS4 games on smartphone devices.
It can runs most of the PS4 exclusive titles on high-end systems with some bugs/glitches as it is still in beta.
PCSX4 emulator is capable of many great things, thanks to our developers and supporters who are contributing to this project; it’s a community-driven project, anyone can contribute.
You can now play PS4 games on Android at variable frame rates with a smooth experience as most of the titles can now run at 60 FPS and beyond.
Use the built-in frame-limiter to speed up or slow down the game for rapid grinding or passing through difficult areas.
PCSX4 emulator performance is primarily determined by graphics memory and shader clock speed.
This application lets users tune in-game resolution, add post-processing effects, and extend visual enhancement features.
Graphics settings can be tuned on the fly without reloading the game, like in some emulators.
Graphics enhancement, mods, and custom shaders are also supported.
The visual quality of the PS4 games just keeps getting better with each major release.
There will be frequent releases which you can get from the downloads section.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||Android 9 (or above)|
|CPU||Arm v8a 64 bit – Octa-core 2.0 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||6 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)|
|Storage||64 MB minimum|
|Display||1080p (or higher)|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
- Download the app on Android device
- Open a file manager on the device
- Select the folder containing the downloaded file
- Open the .apk file and press Install
- If required, allow Install unknown app
- Launch the app
Applications need to access certain devices systems: as soon as an application is installed, you will be informed of all the permissions it requires.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
You can download any version of this application directly from our website.
You can contact our technical staff and receive the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- DEngine 12 update
- Initial support for Android 12
- The Shader cache has been reworked
- Compilation of async-shaders is now multi-threaded
- Bug fixes of a smaller scale
- Improved accuracy of streamout cache
- Support for PS5 and X-Box series controllers
- Added support for DSU client as input API (PCSX4 motion provider protocol)
- HAV-Virtualization performance improvements
Development versions have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
This guide/tutorial can answer the following questions:
- How to install PCSX4 emulator on Android
- How to install PS4 emulator on Android
- How to play PS4 games on Android
- How to run PCSX4 emulator on Android
- Can I play PS4 on Android