MCinabox Launcher Minecraft Java for Android
- System requirements
- How to install
- How to update
- Last features
- How to download
- Frequently Asked Questions
MCinaBox is an open source project with the goal of building and developing a Minecraft Java Edition launcher that runs on an Android OS.
The core functionality is powered by CosineMath’s BoatApp project.
Front End provides User Management, Minecraft Version Management, Minecraft Game Controller, Minecraft Startup Parameter Generation, Configuration Backend, etcConfiguration and Management functions to reduce the workload of complete launcher development.
Backend provides JRE runtime environment, Minecraft runtime environment, etc core functionality.
Composition MCinaBox consists of a front end and a back end.
This launcher also supports Mojang’s official server authentication.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||Android 7 (or above)|
|CPU||Quad core 1.5 GHz (or higher)|
|RAM||4 GB minimum (6 GB recommended)|
|Storage||32 MB minimum|
|Display||720p (or higher)|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended devices.
- Download the latest APK and runtime to your Android phone.
- Then start APK and find
Import Runtime. Click
Importto import runtime.
- Alternatively, you can move the runtime to
/ sdcard / Android/ com.aof.mcinabox/files/MCinaBox/runtime, and then repeat the previous step.
On the app you need to do the following step:
- First, you need to create a user. Click
Add new Userto create a user.
- Second, you need to download Minecraft. Click
Install new versionto download Minecraft.
- Finally, you will start the game. Please select a Minecraft version on
home pageand start the game.
MCinaBox offers a number of customization options, you can configure your launcher parameters in the
Game List –
Global Game Settings.
MCinaBox provides the ability to customize your Minecraft working directory by configuring your Minecraft working directory in the
Game Directory; and your game controller by creating your virtual keyboard layout in the
Virtual Keyboard Settings.
When you create a user, you can check
Online login and enter your Mojang account and password to log in; You can also check Authlib-Injector
Online login, enter your account and password, and verify the address of the server to log on.
MCinaBox will not record your password in any way.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
You can download any version of this application directly from our website.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- Fix create new user crash
- Fix minecraft dependency priority is higher than Forge
- Add minecraft genuine validation
- Add mouse mode to switch
- Add Spanish
- Fix reediting keys caused a crash while repairing virtual keyboard configurations
- Fix some control behavior exceptions in Boat-3 mode
- Add a new downloader to provide visual download progress feedback
- Add the Minecraft Json Parsing Tool Library
- Add multilingual support
- Add Forge and LiteLoader support
- Fix crashes caused by asynchronous message manager refresh when memory is empty
- Fix crashes caused by null values when adding custom keys
- Fix downloader to duplicate download of existing files
- Fix invalid custom keys with primary key value of mouse in boat-3 mode
- Fix Gallery crash caused by Android media scanning minecraft folder
- Change custom key dialog action button set top
- Add drag to change position when adding custom keys
- Add a status indicator to increase the limit on memory size settings
- Remove temporary removal of integration package import function entry
- Remove more options for temporarily removing Toolbar
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
This guide/tutorial can answer the following questions:
- Can we play Java Edition on Android?
- How to install Minecraft Java on Android
- How to run Minecraft Java on Android
- How to install MCinabox Launcher on Android
- How do you get Java on Android Minecraft?
- How do I download Java for Minecraft?
- How to download MCinabox Runtime Pack