iNDS emulator for iOS
- System requirements
- How to install
- How to update
- Last features
- How to download
- Frequently Asked Questions
NDS4iOS emulator is a powerful app that can run most Nintendo DS commercial games on iOS devices.
This project is a part of the multi-platform NDS4iOS compatible for non-jailbreak iOS Devices, created by InfiniDev from the original Nintendo DS apps.
iNDS emulator originally, it was created only for Jailbroken users but, now it is available for Non Jailbreak devices.
This simple compatible with all iOS firmware and let you to play Popular and old school days DS console games on your iPhone or iPad.
Depending on your iOS Device and its running firmware, It emulates the games in high speed with rich graphics, but if you using iPhone 8 or below resulting Game may stuck or slow process.
When compared to other DS Emulator apps, iNDS emulator has more number of features like Dropbox and iCloud Support, BIOS support, External game controller support etc.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||iOS 9 (or above)|
|Device||Iphone 8 (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||32 MB minimum|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended devices.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
You can download any version of this application directly from our website.
You can contact our technical staff and receive the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- It Supports Wireless Linking
- It included with Brand new GBA and GBC skins
- Updated App icon logo
- Full iPhone & iPad support
- GB & GBC & GBA ROMs Support
- Also ssupports DS & N64 & NES & SNES
- Regular Software Updates
- In-App Browsing with Apple Files. & Game ROMs
- Dropbox & Google Drive Support
- Cheat Codes
- Save States
- Controller Vibration
- Hold Button
- Hardware Keyboard Support
- Event Distribution
- 3D Touch Support
- AirPlay Support
- Custom Controller Skins
- URL Schemes Support
- Fast Forward
Development versions have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
This guide/tutorial can answer the following questions:
- How to install iNDS emulator on iOS
- How to install DS emulator on iOS
- How to play NDS games on iPhone
- How to run iNDS emulator on iOS
- Can I play Nintendo DS on iPhone