ePSXe emulator for iOS
- System requirements
- How to install
- How to update
- Last features
- How to download
- Frequently Asked Questions
ePSXe emulator can run PS1 games on iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
This app is a portable Play Station 1 emulator; the focus of the project is on making PSX emulation easy and accessible.
ePSXe emulator is designed for iPhone and iPad, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode.
It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping and analog sticks.
This emulator supports HD enhanced graphics including 2x/4x software renderer and two OpenGL renderers, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the iOS version.
Just pop in your favorite game’s disc and have fun!
ePSXe emulator should only be used to play games you own and have dumped from disc yourself.
To dump your games, you can use a tool such as ImgBurn to create a .iso for the disc, and then copy across it to your device over USB.
This app is not affiliated in any way with Sony Interactive Entertainment.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||iOS 9 (or above)|
|Device||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||32 MB minimum|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
Applications need to access certain devices systems: as soon as an application is installed, you will be informed of all the permissions it requires.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
You can download any version of this application directly from our website.
You can contact our technical staff and receive the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- Updated the core to the latest version
- In stable version fixed some problems with gamepad configuration
- Added local netplay support (iOS 9+)
- Updated new GUI version
- Included gamelist support (tap on the PSX letters in the logo)
Development versions have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
This guide/tutorial can answer the following questions:
- How to install ePSXe emulator on iOS
- How to install PS1 emulator on iPhone
- How to play PSX games on iOS
- How to run ePSXe emulator on iPhone
- Can I play PS1 on iOS
- How to download ePSXe emulator IPA