Dolphin emulator for iOS
- System requirements
- How to install
- How to update
- Last features
- How to download
- Frequently Asked Questions
Dolphin MMJ (MMJR) for iOS is an emulator for two recent Nintendo video game consoles: the Game Cube and the Wii, compatible with iPhone and iPad devices.
It allows mobile gamers to enjoy games for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all PC controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer, and even more.
When Dolphin emulator went open-source in 2008, it was released under the GPLv2 license; however it has since been relicensed to GPLv2+.
According to the license, you may use Dolphin MMJ and its source code for any purpose.
Dolphin emulator MMJR can only be installed on devices that satisfy the requirements listed on the table below.
Attempting to install on an unsupported device will fail and display an error message.
The following table lists the minimum system requirements for running this application on smartphone and tablet devices.
|OS||iOS 9 (or above)|
|CPU||iPhone 8+ (or equivalent iPad)|
|Storage||32 MB minimum|
The app performance may vary depending on device hardware configuration.
For the best experience, users should be running within the recommended requirements.
- Download AltServer on your computer:
- Install AltStore to your iPhone (or iPad)
- Launch AltStore to begin downloading apps
- Leave AltServer running, and AltStore will do the rest
Applications need to access certain devices systems: as soon as an application is installed, you will be informed of all the permissions it requires.
This app is from a third-party developer, so an automatic update won’t be available.
You will need to manually update the app by removing the old version and installing the new version.
You can download any version of this application directly from our website.
You can contact our technical staff and receive the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
Features that are implemented in the last version:
- Fixes a bug with Another Code: R that was noticed when gx-optimization was merged
- 5Add HLE version of libasnd
- Fix HLE audio and HLE boot of Datel Titles
- Implement PI FIFO Reset
- Fix Some Dual Core + Full Screen + Panic Alert Deadlocks
Development versions have the latest fixes and optimizations, but their constantly changing nature means that little testing has been done on them and unknown bugs may appear.
The latest version of this app is available on the link button below.
This guide/tutorial can answer the following questions:
- How to install Dolphin emulator on iOS
- How to install Nintendo Wii emulator on iPhone
- How to play Nintendo Wii games on iOS
- How to run Dolphin emulator on iPhone
- Can I play Nintendo Wii on iOS